Friday, August 7, 2009

day that i will never forget.

After, 6 days of missing her and waiting for her to come back here, the day finally came, it was Thursday.
Such a beautiful day, i smsed her to know the update. She took a bus with her brother at pudu around 3 30, and arrived at 5 sumthing. I was so happy and excited to see her.
:D
Well, i have two surprises for her..
I bought her a JUNO soundtrack, and i put in her laptop bag that she asked me to look after while she's not around.
"All I Want Is You" is one of the track, and i dedicated to her. It's in my other post..
She asked me thru sms, "u letak cd JUNO dalam beg i ke?", i denied and after awhile i just admit it and hoping that she likes the cd soo much..

That night, i asked her for a date and to have dinner. It's a yes. :) Aww..
We were holding hands.. ;)
Then we had our dinner at Pizza Hut, and i ordered her favourite, which is, Hawaiian Chicken Pizza!
Nyum2, seriously i'm full, but she didn't believe it. :(
Then we went for a movie, "G.I Joe". It was a superb movie full with action and blah3.
:D
I held her close like i never want to let her go till the end of the movie..

The night is still young, and i still have another surprise for her. So i decided to go to Ayer Keroh Mc D. I bought a soft drink, and an ice cream for her.. :D
We talked about my life, her life, her exs.. i dun mind, i'm glad she's shared all the story with me..
:) and here come the best part, i asked her to close her eyes, and i opened a ring case, and ask her to open her eyes. she don't want to at first.. but then, surprise! it's a ring! i took out her other ring and replace it with mine.. I dun mind if she want to keep the 'ring' that she wear before.. i'm hoping that she'll wear the ring that i gave to her forever and always.. and she can't stop smiling and speechless..

And i drive her home, an hang out in my car for awhile, we chat and chat.. thinking about some crazy stuff, "what will happened if..", "what if...", :D i really had fun.
i hug her, kiss her forehead.. and i was so speechless when i .... you.. ( you know it syg)
i wish that night will never end, just me and you, always...

Sayang, i love you so much more than anything.

Love,
SHUJAK.

No comments: