Monday, August 3, 2009

hush now, my love.

hush now, sayangg..
i've promised you i'll be by urside always..
and i'll take a good care of you no matter what..
i want to make u happy, n always want to make u smile..

i'm not a perfect man, but i'll try to be as perfect as i can just for you..

hush now, b..
i'm not Shakespeare, nor Romeo,
to write u a beautiful sonnet nor poem,
i'm not so romantic as Romeo,
but sygg,
i want you to know that,
this feeling, the love that i give to you,
can't be describe by words, digit, and what so ever...
only god knows how do i feel and love you..

hush now, my love..
you make me happy,
you make me smile when i'm thinking of you..
you make miss you so much when u're not around..
you give me reason to live..
to love you as i live..
yes, i love you..
i love you sooo much...

No comments: