Friday, September 18, 2009

Days Become Weeks.


Second day, since Yoko's away. I've been calling and messaging her, just to tell how bad i miss her and want her right here right now. I'm not going out that often, hang out with friends, i just locked myself inside my room, my house. No where to go, but home. I'm waiting you here Yoko. I miss you and i'm dying over here without you by my side syg..

Hari raya's coming, and i still haven't buy new clothes, just a new purple Baju Melayu. Oh i miss my childhood, where hari raya is the favorite day of my life. Fire crackers, cousins, sing along raya songs with them, but the most happiest thing happened on that day is, Duit Raya!

Now, it's so much way different. Everybody's change, i miss Naiimuddin, Najjmuddin, and Ad Diina. :( I wish they were here to celebrate Raya with us this year.

Sad, sad, sad.. Ramadhan's leaving here comes Syawal. :((

SELAMAT HARI RAYA
MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN..

No comments: