Monday, September 14, 2009

it's blue, and it's you.


darn! ayah was mad at me today. someone doesn't want to reply my message or return my call. I suppose to wake up early in the morning, 7 to be exact. but i couldn't. that's why ayah was mad at me. urgh!

today, we'll have presentation on our microprocessor and microcontroller system assignment, but our hardware doesn't work. a stressful day again. luckily, yoko was there to hear my problems and help me calm.

she blew a blue balloon for me and we made a promise. "Kalau u sayang i jaga belun ni, jangan pecah kan!" I just made fun with her, she laugh and laugh. Yoko looks happy. I really want to keep that promise. I realy appreciate that balloon because it's from her, and she blew it and tide it for me, eventhough she doesn't know how to tide it.

guess what? not even 5 hours, the balloon was gone, habis, pecah! yes, i smile and laugh. damn! what am i thinking. even she didn't told me, i can see from her eyes that yoko was really sad. kecewa! yes, i'm stupid! urgh!!!!

she told me that, she kept that blue balloon just for me, even she wants to blow it for herself, but she kept it for me, to blow it for me, and she wanted me to kept it. but, i've done the stupid thing. i know she's really upset wih me, kecewa semua campur.

sayang, it's blue, and it's you. i kesal sgt2 for not keeping my promise. i was stupid, damn. sayang, whatever it is, i still love you no matter what. i love you sgt2. :(

i'm
SORRY!

No comments: