Thursday, September 17, 2009

i miss you.


the day has finally arrived, the day that she'll be away for awhile, 16th September 2009. She had to go back for raya, where she will celebrate it with her family and friends.

i've been prepared myself before ramadhan. i've set my mind, she's gone for awhile, for her own good, to be happy with family and friends. plus she'll be away for just 1 week plus. Well, everybody's going back for raya. Dayat, Helmi, Kerel, Acap, Daus, Kay, Dila, Afiq, but i've to stay here, because i'll be celebrating raya here in Melaka, like always.

before she go back, we had our last day, in Melaka. Sorry, i was so rush and i couldn't prepare anything for you. you gave me a sweet card, and i really wanna hug u in that car, comot. sayang, if you said that i'm sweet, u're you're the sweetest syg. i didn't gave you much, you give me everything that i ever wanted in my whole life.

you gave me love, hope, smile, laugh, hug, kisses, card, blue car button and more than everything. you make me jealous, missing you. you completed me. you're a part of me. those memories, you and me? how can i ever delete it in my mind. the sweetest thing that ever happened in my life. i love you, you love me too.

just like carl and ellie, john and yoko, and now shujak and syaz. we could do great things together. all i want is you, yes you. to be my bride, the day will come insyaallah.. i pray and pray so that you'll be by myside till the end of my life and after life sayang. did i ever told you that i'll never get tired of saying " i love you" and "i miss you" to you? yup, guess i did.

imagine if u're not here, what am i? i'm just a complete useless human being. there's no one to share, to talk, to hug and kiss, to love, to wake me up in the morning, to hear laughter, to see smile and sunshine. and i'm gonna miss you for the whole long time. yes, no one can ever replace you. no one sayang.

while i'm writing this post, i can't stop thinking of you. you, syaniza rali, my heart and soul, my nicotine, and i'm addicted to you. my sweety pie, pumpkin, ellie, my yoko ono, everything is you. you you you and you syg.

i'm sorry if our day is not as sweet as carl and ellie story. i'll try my best to make you happy, eventhough i know i'm not perfect and not the best. insyaallah.

sayang, i really miss you, right here right now. honestly i do..

b, kamek indu b glak2. :'(

No comments: